Friday, May 3, 2013

FRIDAY FIRSTS WITH... Jess Buffett

The First Few Sentences of... 
ALWAYS BEEN YOU

"Is this our home now, daddy?" 

Staring down at his five-year-old daughter, Seth Hall nodded. "Yeah, Ally. This is it."

This was it. Newport, New Hampshire. It was the home of maple sugar, apple orchards, and his oldest memories. He hadn't been back here since he'd left for college a little over eleven years ago.





Available now!

* * * * *

FUN FIRST FACTS ABOUT JESS

Who was your first love? 
My first love was actually my husband. The first and only person I have ever truly loved. We had known each other since we were kids, and when I was sixteen we started dating. Now we are married and have two gorgeous children. It’s not a fairy tale, we have our ups and our downs, but it is what I always pictured true love to be.

Tell me about the first novel you ever wrote? What ever happened to it? 
The first story I started writing was The Kayan’s Mage which was released in April. However, the first book I ever finished is the one being released tomorrow on May 4th – Always Been You with Silver publishing. 

What’s the first thing you notice on an attractive member of the opposite sex? 
I don’t know why, but arms. I’m a sucker for a nice set of arms on a man. The kind that are hard, yet soft when they mould around you.

More about Jess:
Hmmm, what can I say about myself...I was born and raised in New South Wales, Australia. I married my high school sweetheart and we live on the Central Coast with our two children. I am absolutely a hopeless romantic who loves stories about true love that sizzle with a happy ending (which is probably a good thing given what I write). I'm a huge fan of M/M and M/F romance—anything with hunky men in all their glory, whether they be Shifters, Vampires, Cowboys, or the boy next door. I'm a firm believer in soul mates, happily ever afters, and in love at first sight, but that sometimes people need a second or a third for the brain to catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess, thanks for coming on today! I look at arms first, too. When I was dating, I had a rule to not date a guy with skinnier arms than me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete