Tuesday, April 14, 2015

L is for... LIST MAKING

A to Z Blogging Challenge

I love making lists. I love checking off items on my to do lists.
I'll even add an item after I've already done it just so I can check it off. LOL. Yes, I'm weird that way.

Because I love lists so much, I just had to write a diet book that used a checklist as its base. And hey, let's call it The Checklist Diet. I've been a personal fitness trainer for more than 13 years, and this diet is based on the very simple steps I give my clients. 

It's 10 simple steps to do every day. Your goal is to check off at least 8 of the 10 each day. Easy peasy.

This book is available as an ebook or as a paperback (which includes a food journal).

Ebook
Kindle | Nook | Kobo

Paperback
Amazon | Createspace

No comments:

Post a Comment